Abita Brewery and Trinchero Family Estates Vineyard’s special libations will be accompanied by an array of summer cocktails from Glazer’s Wholesale Liquor. For the fifth year in a row, Mayor Freddy Drennan and his chefs will be serving 300 pounds of his famous brisket.
This year’s menu also includes:
· Bistro de la Reine’s charbroiled oysters
· Silver Slipper Casino’s lollipop lamb chops over mushroom couscous with a rosemary demi glaze
· Copeland’s white chocolate bread pudding and shrimp over cheesy grits
· Palmetto’s shrimp remoulade in lettuce boats
· Sunrise on Second’s jerk pork with Caribbean rice
· Chesterfield’s seared tuna atop a bed of spring mix and toasted crouton with a Korean BBQ sauce
· Specked T’s, Patton’s, Bonnie C’s, and Pizza Depot are planning culinary surprises
Funds raised will support the SMH Regional Cancer Center, the new SMH Women’s Imaging Center, Fit as a Firefighter summer camp for children, SMH Parenting Center as well as health screening and education programs serving more than 5,000 school children. Reserved tables for eight are available for $1,200 and individual tickets are $100 each.
Reservations can be made at (985) 649-8820.
Like our Facebook Page